[…wherein I attempt to be honest, and usually end up being random.]
1. Usually I have trouble writing the new year on things for at least the first month. This year, my problem isn’t writing 2012 on everything instead of 2013. Nope. This year, I keep trying to write 2014.
2. I’m going to Colorado, and I’m nervous and excited and most of all: happy that I don’t have to pay for gas. I’m such a cheapskate.
3. I actually found some decent things at Goodwill while shopping their $1.23 sale.
4. I use sticky notes on my desk for my to-do lists. Usually I transfer them into Outlook when I have time. I currently have 18 sticky notes on my desk, and not enough time.
5. Sometimes I wish people would change, and sometimes I think that is the worse thing that could happen.
(Tumblr: this with reaction .gifs)